Now that the wedding season is around, I guess most of you might be bored of wearing the same old lehengas or sarees. We might not always want to spend a fortune on buying new outfits for each occasion. It would be best if we know how to use our wardrobe staples to give a different look to those classic lehengas or sarees and to accessories as well.
Few styling tips that might help you :
- Use that white shirt to pair it with a bright lehenga
- Use a plain off-shoulder top(black/white) as a blouse to your classic saree
- While using the staples, ensure that the shirt or top is plain.Avoid fussy prints.
- Use any heavy earring as maang tikka
- Pick that sleek chains that you have and wear them as waist chains
Here is one look that I put together using a white shirt and my old lehanga skirt.I paired it with a beads chain, a septum ring and a earring which I used as maang tikka.
Hope you like it 🙂
Shirt : Topshop | Lehenga : Dadar Handloom Store | Maang tikka : Studio Voyilla | Heels : Zara | Clutch : Sillklane store
Follow me here for more updates on fashion and styling
Photos by Sampath Kumar
Facebook : Slay the Style
Instagram : slaythestyle_
Previous post : Tulle On Focus